Thursday, March 28, 2013

My First Quarter Progress

Just wanted to include an update on my 30 before 30 list! I haven’t forgotten about my list and am chipping away at it, despite having my first baby shower last weekend and going out of town this weekend for Easter.


Here’s what I’ve done so far (or will within the week):

#6 Go to 3 new places. Going to Big Sur on this trip, which is my second new place after Bolinas.

#14 - Go on a road trip! Driving down to Southern California to visit family and then back up through Big Sur! Blog post to follow.

#19 Take 12 self-portraits. I’ve been taking weekly pictures of my pregnancy, so I’ve already met this one.

#18 Sing in public 3 times - done! Last week in church I sang for the third time, before my diaphragm can shrink too small to get any sound out.

#28 Write a biography of my grandma’s childhood - done! I loved learning more about her upbringing in Portugal in the 1920's and her family’s immigration to America.

#10 Do something with the retreat in our house. The conversion to a nursery is almost complete!

5 comments:

  1. All of this, including a biography! I am definitely impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very busy week! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Denise: "Biography" may sound a bit loftier than it was. It ended up being more of a collection of stories. :-) Still, though, very fun to have and to share with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, when do we get to hear you sing? I think that's now on Laurel's and my list;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!