Saturday, December 12, 2009

Destination: Chocolate Decadence

Chocolate: We know it has antioxidants. We know it has mood-enhancing effects upon the human body. So... What are you waiting for? Have you had your serving today?

Personally, I prefer dark chocolate. For one, it has less milk (my sworn enemy) content than its lighter counterpart. Secondly, it is richer in antioxidants than milder chocolates. Thirdly, I dabble in all things dark. Even my husband has as much Mexican blood in him as me - none of these white nerdy guys- no, sir! Any other dark chocolate fans out there?

In a recent blog, I mentioned a recipe for Chocolate Decadence, with which I bribed a panel of judges into passing off my senior project. It was a smashing success, and I'm going to share a link to the recipe. This ingredients are few and the preparation is relatively simple. The results is rich and dense, sure to satisfy the staunchest chocoholic around. Served with a raspberry sauce and whipped cream, your guests will be lifted up to the highest heaven at first bite.

Here it is, in all its glory:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chocolate-Decadence-103084

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!