Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nuggets of Goodness

I blogged about a few W-S products I like last time, but we’re all cutting back these days (whether in money or in calories), so here are a few of my favorite healthy grocery store finds. All can be found at the Nugget market, and many can be found elsewhere as well.

Kashi Raspberry Chocolate Bars: These taste indulgent but offer 4g of fiber and make a tasty afternoon pick-me-up.

Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: Addictive, smooth, creamy, delicious. Fanastic with crackers or vegetables.


Figueroa Olive Oil: Produced at an LA-area farm, this extra-virgin olive oil has got me hooked with its delectable fruity notes. I use it in salad dressings, marinades, baked goods, etc. Nothing like the bland, flavorless brands you usually find at the grocery store. Wallaby Organic yogurt: The Strawberries and Cream tastes like just that - mild, creamy yogurt mixed with chunky, real fruit. I feel like I’m eating dessert at snacktime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!